Monday, December 12, 2016




Hi!

So my comp has bronchitis (nobody got time for that) and I have a little cough but over all I'm good.
I'm not teaching a whole lot because of the sick comp. Time is moving slow but hey, it's going good, it's better than I thought it would be. The Mesa Ward is making it so much better. I'm still a little home sick but nothing too bad. It's hard but I love El Paso and my comp aka my dad ( they call your trainer your dad)

I'm still trying to figure this whole mission thing out. But hey, that's why I'm here. One thing that's hard is all the little rules and how you have to be perfectly obedient. 

I had to bike 5 miles to church yesterday because we went over the miles for our car. My comp is the district leader and he had to take trips outside our area that he wasn't planning on so thats why we went over. So we got our car taken away for 3 days. We biked a total of 10 miles yesterday so that was fun... hahaha. They had an extra bike in the apartment that I used. 

Mom, I haven't had to speak in church yet and I do think thats a blessing.


I love you guys, I love my sisters, I love the goat, I love Sophie and I hope everyone is doing well!

 Love you! <3 <3







This was from a member in the ward they are serving in:
 Dinner with the missionaries is always spiritually strengthening! We love Elder Jensen and Elder Schmitt!

Mesa Ward Christmas party

No comments:

Post a Comment